• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics/Vids of 4 cyl. WOOPOW and some awesome crawling!!!

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Before everyone asks, this is Area 51 top secret restricted airspace private holy land, just getting that out of the way. :dblthumb:

Vids were too badass not to share, we caught A LOT of awesome climbs and crawls on film! Well, "we" didn't do ****, Mo and BJ did all the filming. molaugh

My phone has been a gay peice of junk lately so I didn't take any pics wortha flip, but Mo also has a photobucket library of pictures too. There's a bunch of vids so I'll do my best at getting all the good ones posted.

We all had a friendly competition about making it up the obstacled called DEEZ NUTS. We are only aware of Timmie and a few of his buddies in bouncers being the only other ones to ever make it up it. I'll post those vids first, then the creek crawling vids. We all hit it with the WEEEPOW! And I promise you vids do this climb absolutely no justice. It was the gnarliest climb I've ever hit! :****:

Mo was the first one up it, keep watching til the end for epic crash on it too lol.
Mo on Deez

Daniel made it look easy in the new Sexy Sami. Thing is sharp in person!
Daniel in Sexy Sami on Deez

Daniel in Sexy Sami on Deez.

I figured out real quick the importance of a front suck down winch on climbs like this, when it was my turn to hit it lol. First time I hit it - no suck down….then I backed off and hooked it up so I could suck it down. Made a big difference. First run was SKETCHY feeling lol.
JD on Deez

Josh Dean launching up Deez Nuts with the Weepow!

Josh Dean launching up Deez Nuts with the Weepow!

Had a little bit of bouncer action going on with us too!
Steve climbing Deez in his bouncer(1)

Steve climbing Deez in his bouncer(2)

Dabbs made it up it in his bouncer too, but I don't think Mo has the vid uploaded for that one yet.

Another epic video is Zayne in his supercharged rear engine buggy wheely'ing out the top of Everest. Long vid, good stuff is in the last minute of the vid.
Zayne on Everest in his new supercharged buggy

I'll post some more afterwhile when I get a chance. More awesome ones to come!

Re: Pics/Vids of 4 cyl. WOOPOW and some awesome creek crawling!!!

Cool, did y'all ever make it up to Everest though. That bottom is fun, but is hard once you get to Everest. I did it in the Purple Jeep. But I had a winch cable on me as a safety. TC made it up the steps on the right side in Cole's buggy. Impressive.

Deez Nuts
0510141237_zpsuxkn9enk.jpg

Dabbs cresting Deez
0510141229b_zpstt8f44fg.jpg

Daniel in Sexy Sami
0510141240_zpslpems8dx.jpg

The flying Red Barron
0510141252_zps7xtpyeqo.jpg

Josh in the Heavy Chevy
0510141423a_zps56q1xpgh.jpg

JT in a super light buggy
0510141441a_zpsgmhav3lu.jpg

Steve in the bouncer
0510141557_zps5rdm1cjg.jpg

Daniel cresting Everest
0510141659b_zpsggv2qvkw.jpg

Dabbs in the Gold Member
0510141729a_zpsh3o8dira.jpg

Scott lining up on carnage
0510141845a_zps7dwst4en.jpg

Daniel on carnage
0510141906_zpsoaedisnr.jpg

JohnG said:
Cool, did y'all ever make it up to Everest though. That bottom is fun, but is hard once you get to Everest. I did it in the Purple Jeep. But I had a winch cable on me as a safety. TC made it up the steps on the right side in Cole's buggy. Impressive.

Is that where we went and got caught in the flash flood ?

JohnG said:

Well, yeah the ones that were not broke went up Everest lol. I bound my front right tire up in an undercut at the bottom and snapped something in my front end. Pretty sure it's an inner shaft. I've been up Everest multiple times, especially the bottom, I got so much clearance, I can crawl the bottom easy, so it royally pissed me off when it snapped. Just a bad line and too many :drinkers:

Listen to that loud ass snap! :****:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNH5lIQtPX0

JohnG said:

This is the climb that john g. is referring to, it is above everest ..

Matlock takes crawlmaro up long rocky climb

Re:

Ahhh, yeah I've already seen that vid. We did not continue on up from the top of Everest. Talked about it, but did not go up there. Already had 2 of us 3wd and we were all about ready to home. Def will check it out next time I'm there though!

Not to argue over something trivial, but I was. My brother cut all the trees out years ago so we could go up.

Edit: but no video or pics so waynes wall it is...