• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PikeBoy's Poser !!!

Boosted

Finally got Simon's junk out of his garage and ready for its maden voyage out to Walker Pit tomorrow morning.

Here's the specs....

92 SAS'ed
Brand New TWinS 22RE
Dual cases
All Pro Dual case crossmember/skid plate
W56
All Pro 4" front springs
TG 4" rear springs
5.29 open front
5.29 spooled rear
15x8 Eagle 589's with 35" MTR's
Heated leather Daewoo seats
Custom rattle can paint with fuzzy foreign flare.... :redneck:

039.jpg

036.jpg

038.jpg

040.jpg

Needs some of that paint on the bed, and toss that roll bar in the trash, buy some tube and let's put a real cage in it. I need some tube for mine too:redneck: Looks good though, should be fun until your driveline breaks:fawkdancesmiley:

Yeah, he said the light bar will go as soon as a cage is in it. Maybe my next trip home I can drag his junk to your shop and we can fab one up for him.

BTW, those drive shafts are working pretty damn good so far. No vibes up to 30+ mph. Will know more tomorrow after he drives it on the freeway. :redneck:

That orangish gold paint is hideous. I wont tell you what else got a coat of that chit, but strangely enough the starter, alternator, radiator and some miscellaneous brackets under the hood all match.... :haha:

Info on those heated seats please :)

Heated seats??? Whew! That's some:bling: What year and model rig are those out of, and what did it take to put those in. I'm looking for some heated seat options to put in my 1st gen 4runner. Photo if your buddy could please :)

Needs some of that paint on the bed, and toss that roll bar in the trash, buy some tube and let's put a real cage in it. I need some tube for mine too:redneck: Looks good though, should be fun until your driveline breaks:fawkdancesmiley:

Clark, did you buy a yoda? I seen your posts lookin. You need to go to W.A......Wheelers Aynonomous. Hi my name is Clark and I'm a 4x4 junkie.............. HI CLARK:haha:

No i didn't buy a yota. :flipoff:

how'd it do?:don't know:

He flopped it, onto an old Chev that was stuck in a mudpit. Was able to drive it off tho.... :redneck: Truck worked great and Simon had the biggest smile the whole time. :cheer:

I flopped mine too on the crack, onto the rock face and was able to drive out of that one too...lol. Will post pics as soon as Simon's daughter burns them onto a disc for me.

All in all was a great day of wheelin. I will post up more along with pics later.