• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pinto Bouncer "Mean Bean"

Technician said:
I don't think your gonna like that one link setup. Just like a radius arm setup it gives shitty squat #s. I love how original this build is though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone heard the latest on the mean bean build?

tonybolton said:
Prolly jus another buggy build / sell / been on 3 rides / no time to ride / no corners cut / mama says too many toys....
I'm friends with him on Facebook. He's taken it out a few times. He did mention selling at one point. But, I think we have all done that at some point during a build.

Damn...just can't see devoting that much time/effort/labor/$$$ into something then selling it off after a few rides.

I wonder if I could get in the "LEASE A BUGGY" program? Have a buncha people doing builds for me all the time then just rotate them around after a 3 ride maximum lease.

Yes...there would be many MANY papers to sign for liability and financial responsibility! ;)

tonybolton said:
Prolly jus another buggy build / sell / been on 3 rides / no time to ride / no corners cut / mama says too many toys....

I didn't build this car just to sell, I built it for haters and to have fun in it BUT I started a new business at the beginning of the year. With any new business it has it's ups and downs so therefore IF someone has enough cash the Mean Bean is for sale so that I can eliminate a few bills and concentrate on my future with my business. Now that's out of the way!

I have taken it out a few times, rear locker never worked so everything I did was with open rear diff and it did better than I thought. I had a banging issue at 3500 rpm's, couldn't find it until this morning, figured out I had 1 wire wrong on TFI module. Yes it is black now and if I can figure out my photobucket I'll get some pics posted. I'm racing in the SRRS Finals this weekend so anyone that wants to see it, I'll be there Friday night through Sunday morning.

Is the tube bedliner, and the body glossy paint. Because in the pics it looks down right sinister.

Latest posts