• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pirate 4x4 - VOTE for KOH

I told myself that if I lose, I'm driving all the way there if there's only one spot in the LCQ. Damn little shortstar better hold up!

Thanks for all your help!

holy crap, he laid the smack down overnight, wow

:eek: OMG just flew threw the last couple pages, all 1 hit wonders over from RCC. molaugh

Speeding said:
:eek:

The power of the RCcrawling world...
Is that what it was? Rusty has impressed me with his campaigning. Hell, after he gets into KOH maybe he should start up his "Bray for President 2012" efforts.

Rusty, where did you find all these votes?

Edit: I did a little googling and research. I see it now.

vanguard said:
Is that what it was? Rusty has impressed me with his campaigning. Hell, after he gets into KOH maybe he should start up his "Bray for President 2012" efforts.

Rusty, where did you find all these votes?

Edit: I did a little googling and research. I see it now.

I am lazy this morning... Link please ;D

He's up by 141 right now. This is the biggest lead I've seen in the poll so far and it's in the closing hours.

vanguard said:
He's up by 141 right now. This is the biggest lead I've seen in the poll so far and it's in the closing hours.
Hopefully by the time the West coast wakes up it will be to late to make a last minute rally laughing1

The poll closes at 1:54 PM (EDT) and he's up by 157 votes. It's just about impossible to recover at this point and Rusty keeps pulling away.