• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pitbulls

XtrmTJ

Anyone run them ? Please, no "my friends cossins brothers mom says......." Are they worth the $$$? Do they work ? I see they have a 4 ply side wall. Who sells them around here ? Please, first hand knowlage only. Pics would be nice. :awesomework:

I have not personally run them, but we just signed our sponsorship paperwork to run them this season.
Purely from watching them in the stock class, they seemed to due very good in all the areas we competed. All the 35" tires have pluses and minuses as far as where they work better and worse, the Pitbulls seem to work better on more types of terrain, but they are a wide tire.

we run sum 33s and thay work good....thay dont ride to good on the road tho...the work good in mud ...sand...and on old trees

Come out to reiter next weekend and watch a brand new set of 37's work. I guess they have burly sidewalls(d rated tire) so you have to run em low to break in the sidewalls.

Where did you get them ? How much per tire, including shipping ? TY ! :awesomework:

My buddie has em, all i know is his walkers and tires came out to 2600. Thats for 4 of em. Northridge deals in them.

They hucked MASSIVE amounts of terra firma first time out, Didnt hook up all that well. Need more break in time to hook up well, If not its gruuuuuvin time.

I had the first set on the west coast. . .2 years ago. Still going strong.

The love low, low pressure, so I recommend beadlocks. I run at 4-5psi on the trail and 1 or less in the snow.

If you are going to drive them on the street they sound like a cessna on final approach and are typical bias plys with the flat spots for a while and all.. The review that I wrote of them is still on the pitbull site last time I checked as well.

We have 5 sets coming this week and will be breaking them in for the upcoming season. We do have a dist. for them and can sell them as well.

I had the first set on the west coast. . .2 years ago. Still going strong.

The love low, low pressure, so I recommend beadlocks. I run at 4-5psi on the trail and 1 or less in the snow.

If you are going to drive them on the street they sound like a cessna on final approach and are typical bias plys with the flat spots for a while and all.. The review that I wrote of them is still on the pitbull site last time I checked as well.

We have 5 sets coming this week and will be breaking them in for the upcoming season. We do have a dist. for them and can sell them as well.

do they come in a 16.5 rim size??

They are a really ugly tire.

x2. It looks like they were confused, and just said screw it and then, threw a SHAPES block puzzle at a sticky slick tire out of frustration. OH **** thats it. It's beautiful. They just look :rb:

Im interested in the 44 inch pitbull...could ya pm me if you know anything about em. Id wanna do a 17 inch rim.