• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pix from Windrock today

Re:

Rattle rock is a big rock dump off the side of the mountain. Just a crawling trail, can easily turn into more of a pain in the ass than fun.

85buggy said:
Some friends spent 6 hrs on rattle rock last week !!

But the kicker is....they probably LOVED it. I'm just not that patient. I like to see different scenery when I get stuck on trails. ;)

Schoolbus and Cadillac are easily my two Fav's there. Rail Trail would be in that mix too if it wasn't for that 2nd obstacle where that **** ass undercut rock is. I'm gonna cut a bypass around that front axle breaker some day. I love that rock garden section right before it.

Rattle rock is unreal. Ran it from top to bottom without stoping then the next time we went it was an all day event.

One time I'd walk it on 37's while cab trucks on 44's and rear steer would have to beat on it. Next time I'd be the one winching.

Hate to admit it but in a RZR now and it's had to pass that trail and not want to hit it.

I was buddys with one of the OG Rattle rock club guys and didn't believe him when he first talked about it. Then we rode it and we're hooked.

He is also the Cr500 daddy too. Hell I think he has 8 of them. Definitely hurts some feelings on the trail with all that HP, especially single track.