• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pix of copper creek and elbe

Nope. Best friends rig. Mine is gettin built. :D you are in a bad mood, huh poopy pants? :haha:

Noway.just got out of the hot tub....feelin good....anyway just getting fax straight before i pick on you. :haha:

I wouldnt say it was due to the IFS because my old subbie was doing better than I was on the ice ( hell I built it mainly to take me to any/every mountain I could get to).

Plus all the other trucks I was with were solid axle. Everyone was having trouble. It was agrivating, but it has warmed up since then and probably isnt near as bad right now.

I do agree more throttle would be key :awesomework:

I wouldnt say it was due to the IFS because my old subbie was doing better than I was on the ice ( hell I built it mainly to take me to any/every mountain I could get to).

Plus all the other trucks I was with were solid axle. Everyone was having trouble. It was agrivating, but it has warmed up since then and probably isnt near as bad right now.

I do agree more throttle would be key :awesomework:

Im just picking on you....a little red wind mill told me to.:haha:

why can't i see any of these pictures.....wtf:mad:

I posted a subaru brat for sale and listed 25ish pictures. After one week 4000+ people looked at the photos and some how I went over my available bandwidth for photobucket. Im not paying $30 for unlimited, so we have to wait a week or so.

Sorry.

(PS- The brat was sold yesterday! Im happy!)