• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Places to take a full size?

honestabe

Where in WA can take my full size Dodge Ram to play? Walker Valley ORV (a couple miles from me) is too tight for my monster. I know of the dunes, but I want something more technical if I can.

He said he wanted some technical stuff. :redneck:
My opinion is that full size rigs need to stay on wide trails(tahuya)and mud boggs. Too many tight and technical trails are no more due to people what wheel much wider rigs that the trails weren't built for. Nothing personal, just my .02

Yeah. Looks like I get to do just basic off roading. I tend to tow loaded car trailers so I still need my full size truck. Getting a wheeling only rig is a ways out, my Supra is screaming for funds to get it back on the road.

You will beat the **** out of that fullsize on any trails in this state! Logging road cruiser.

My opinion is that full size rigs need to stay on wide trails(tahuya)and mud boggs. Too many tight and technical trails are no more due to people what wheel much wider rigs that the trails weren't built for. Nothing personal, just my .02

:awesomework:

I agree.:awesomework:

On a serious note this is very true, I drive a zuk and like the tight technical stuff and is dissapointing when the trail gets so wide two vehicles can pass in that area.