• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Placing Orders Tomorrow

monsteryota

Hey i am placing orders of stuff for my 1989 toyota 4x4 tomorrow morning so anything i should get for it performance or physical looks of it let me know cause i want it to look really cool so please anything that would be good for it and or look good also let me know asap thanks dustin

Hey i am placing orders of stuff for my 1989 toyota 4x4 tomorrow morning so anything i should get for it performance or physical looks of it let me know cause i want it to look really cool so please anything that would be good for it and or look good also let me know asap thanks dustin

Sliders...bumpers... stickers...? maybe one or all of those. I think thats a personal preference question. :eeek:

If you can't decide what you think is cool why buy anything? Save your money until after you wheel it and you decide what you want on your own. A question like this is going net you a bunch of bullshit answers but I gotta say your asking for it if your that worried about how cool people think you are. :awesomework:

kjalkdjkfljadsklfjklsajfdkjsalk

thanks people but wat i want to know is wat is there out there that could help me out when wheeling like i know you need a winch for wheeling ok thanks

D-rings and tree straps to get you unstuck. Is your rig sas'd yet?? If not then start buying axles/gears etc for the axle, Maybee the springs you need for the axle...