• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Please delete-1993 YJ built and a custom Jeep hauler.

tubehead

I think it is time to move on to something else. I am really happy with the way this Jeep performs but I have only used it 3 times in the last 2 years. I built the jeep several years ago and drive it a couple of years then sold it. I bought it back 2 years ago and it sat in my shop till last fall. I took it to Windrock and Slade then decided to freshen it up some before heading to Moab a few weeks ago.
-1993 Jeep YJ, I have a title somewhere. I'd just have to find it.
-1994 Jasper 4.3 with new injectors, distributer
-TH350 with Art Carr shifter
-Stak 3.75 2 speed t-case
-Front Dana 60, 5.13's, Detroit, newly installed Yukon 35 spline inner and outer shafts with spicer u-joints and ECGS drive flanges
-Rear Dana 60, 5.13's, Detroit,35 spline shafts, disc brakes
-PSC dual ended steering ram
-Warn HS9500
-Sprung over front suspension with RE spring over springs, spring under rear with newly installed 2.5" springs. Main eyes are frenched into the frame
-Daves customs dual diaphragm brake booster and master cylinder
-Daves customs aluminum fuel cell, new walbro fuel pump, new filter, aluminum fuel lines with all new AN fittings
-PRP daily driver seats
-39" BFG Red label Krawlers with 3 rides,95% tread
-Trailready 17" HD wheels, 3 rides

I also just built a custom jeep hauler. I can't ask for a better trailer. The trip to Moab was it's first road trip. It did great. It has a 10K axle and 10 ply tires. The best I can figure it weighs about 1500lbs.

I'd like to sell them together at this time.
$15,500
Located in Olive Hill KY

Re: 1993 YJ built and a custom Jeep hauler

That trailer is cool is it a Scorpion ? Looks a lot like the one they built

It is a lot like a scorpion trailer but I built it. I had some friends that had them back in the early 2000's and I always wanted one. It pulls great. Couldn't ask for a better trailer.

Re:

This is a great rig for someone. If it doesnt sell you need to get it out and come to rush with us sometime

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Capable & dependable rig , as far as the trailer goes I followed to Moab & back , it pulls great

I do still have it. Just picked up some tubing to start my chassis. I was going to use the parts from this jeep in my chassis but would like to sell the jeep just because it works so well. Feel free to call or text with any questions. 606-316-2626.

I also just put new PRP seats in.

I am willing to split the jeep and trailer up. I've had several people interested in the trailer. I would like to sell the jeep before I let the trailer go separate.

Jeep $12,000

Trailer $3,000

I wouldn't mind having the trailer. How much does it weigh, how long is the parking area and how far from the hitch to the axle center?

Just off the top of my head I'll try to answer those questions. I'm guessing it weighs somewhere around 1,500 lbs. the axle weighs 500 lbs and when I picked up the metal the paper work said it weighted 800 lbs but I didn't use all I bought but then you figure 4 tires and wheels, Jack, ramps and so forth I'd guess right at 1500 lbs. the deck of the trailer is 12' long. The younger is right at 4' I think. The rear portion of the trailer where your rear tires sit is about 32".

I CANNOT BELIEVE this jeep hasn't sold. This rig is so dirt simple it's silly. So much like the YJ I built and never should have sold. I'd buy this tomorrow if someone would buy my TJ.

I'm not sure why it hasn't sold. I really think most people look at it having leaf springs and thinks it needs coilovers. This rig works great. Can't complain at all.

We are coming to windrock in June. Feel free to come take a look at it.

tubehead said:
I'm not sure why it hasn't sold. I really think most people look at it having leaf springs and thinks it needs coilovers. This rig works great. Can't complain at all.

We are coming to windrock in June. Feel free to come take a look at it.

I don't understand why it's still for sale either. I have a rig with CO's and your rig still peaks my interest, I guess I'll always have a soft spot for YJ on leaves!! Free bump for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump to top.

Heading to Windrock next weekend.

Here are a few poser pictures from today when I pulled it out of the shop.

Re:

Damn it I wish this thing would sell cause I got the wants real bad but not enough cabbage..well **** free bump anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk