• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Please Delete

Re: Daves Offroad Supply

FOA JK OEM Shock Kits Now Available on the Daves Offroad Supply Website!

The F-O-A OEM (original equipment manufacturer) shock upgrade kits provide easy, hassle-free, bolt-on installation for your Jeep JK. The F-O-A Jeep JK OEM shock kits available with lift from 0 – 6? are perfect for installation on stock height or for lifted aftermarket suspensions. Our OEM shock kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding on your vehicle needed. Kits available include; Front only, Rear only, and Front & Rear and fit 2007 to 2014 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited; 2 and 4-door models.

Front & Rear Kit @ $690.00
Front Kit @ $345.00
Rear Kit @ $345.00

FOA - OEM JEEP JK Shocks

Called Dave for the first time and not only did he put my mind at ease by telling me he had a shock I needed for this weekend, but he told me I'd have it tomorrow and it was the cheapest I had ever seen that particular shock :woot: :woot: :woot:. This will be my first call from now on.

Called Dave for the first time and not only did he put my mind at ease by telling me he had a shock I needed for this weekend, but he told me I'd have it tomorrow and it was the cheapest I had ever seen that particular shock Woot Woot Woot. This will be my first call from now on.

It left today. ;D

WEROCK_zpsmipsr4yf.png

PSC%20Free%20Cooler%20WEROCK_zpszqqashyy.png

ARTEC%20WEROCK_zpsxfwngrqy.png

Dave, can you get GenRight part # RCG-5510 ? They are backing plates for the extended wheelbase Genright Rocker guards. Id like to order a set. Thanks!

need a quote for Trail Gear t-case output 100085-1-KIT , thanks

Can you get me a price on 2 sets of 43sx stickies and 2 sets of racelines shipped to 37342

Need a quote for the following shipped to 77435
1. 8.25" Remote Reservoir w /Clamp #6 return #10 feed Black Anodized
2. PSC Motorsports Trail Series 2.75" X 8" Doubled Ended Steering Cylinder PSC-SC2227K1
3. PSC Motorsports Large Steering Cylinder Clevis End - PSC-SC16

Also need the following from Artec

4. Ultimate Dana 60 High Steer Arms - Pair
Bolt Pattern: 5-hole (OEM/Reid GM knuckles)

5. Drill Charge for D60 High Steer Arms
DRILL LOCATION & TYPE: 3/4 inch REID RACING knuckle bolt

6. D60 Knuckle Bolt Kit
Knuckle Style: All Reid, Solid, Crane, OEM Chevy

7. 2 x Dana 60 ARP High Steer Studs and Nuts 5 PACK KIT

Thanks,
Alex