• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired please delete

RedHammer

I am selling my 97 4cyl Jeep Wrangler frame and tub and the trailer goes with it. Started parting it out with hopes of a v8 and 1 tons but I have a baby on the way.
Complete wiring harness
All hard brake lines and master cyl
A 2” body lifts
Half doors with the upper s frame and soft top frame. I have a cover that goes with it.
Gas tank and pump
Corner guards and led lights
The jeep was flopped on the passenger side twice. The first time the windshield frame and the hood caught it. The second time the roll cage took the hit and now the cage is bent. I have cut the front two posts out. I can remove the rest of the cage if wanted. The seats are welded straight to the frame.
All of the dash and steering column along with the computer has been sold.
Steering gear box is still on the frame
There are no bumpers or front fenders on the jeep
A set of rocker guards.
The trailer has moble home axle under it. I had all of the lights working last spring. I think it has a 2” hitch. There are no springs on this thing it is straight axled. Everyone that has used never complained about it.
That is all that I can think of right now on the Jeep. I do have a clean title for it.
All factory backets are there except the front track bar bracket.
$1600 Justin 205-289-6169

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: 97 Jeep Wrangler tub and frame with trailer and title

Any considerations to selling it without the trailer?

I will sell it with out the trailer. 1300

I WILL GIVE YOU $1000 FOR JEEP AND TRAILER. AND CAN COME PAY YOU AND PICK UP THIS WEEKEND

you still got the jeep? if so call me i am interested mabe we can work something out 205-394-4103 thanks, ROD