• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Please pray for Madisyn Kemp

tonka toy

07 buggy d60 and 14 bolt sc lt1 atlas 4.3
Some of you know my brother-in-law Brandon Kemp. They had a ride for his daughter Madisyn last year at GreyRock. SShe suffers from a rare condition called SMA. She was taken to Children's Hospital yesterday and they are not sure of the out come. She was down for several minutes and they are not sure of the extent of her brain damage. Please keep Madisyn and our family in your prayers and thoughts. This is a very hard time for everyone.

I read about this from Colleens bulletin yesterday, my heart goes out to Brandon, his wife and the rest of your family

Oh man... Im so sorry that breaks my heart :'( If you Brandon or you guys need anything please let me know

RIP lil baby girl... so sad

Thanks Goes out to everyone for the support and prayers. Although our hearts and minds are greiving right now We know that
Madi will suffer no more, No more machines ,no more struggling to breath. She will be in Our Fathers hands running , jumping and playing with all the other Little children in Heaven. I can say that when she passed this afternoon that it was one of the most peaceful feelings I have
ever expierinced And made Me Proud to be her Father. If you would like to read a little about Madisyn and leave a comment for our family Please visit Madi's website at www.Madisynkemp.com . Her services will be held @ Kilgroe Memorial in Leeds(205)699-3181. Visitation will be Sunday from 5-7 and immediatley following at 7:00 we will have a memorial service to remember her life and just how hard she fought to live it. We will have a graveside service on Monday at Elmwood Cemetery in Birmingham. I will post the time later as we will be setting that up tommorrow. I would say it will be around 10:00 or 11:00 a.m.

Thanks Brandon & Patti Kemp

In Leiu of flowers donations can be made on her website to FIGHTSMA