• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

please read ... Offroad family

Rockwells607

Jimmy Smith is a well known name in the Bouncing community as he built and drives the Disturbed buggy and races all over the country . His wife Jenny passed yesterday and Jimmy has expressed how much she would love a buggy service to send her off . We did this very same thing with Miss. Shannon Fox and it was beautiful and amazing to say the least. Jimmy lives in Missouri and the details arnt final but this is gonna happen so if anyone can make it with their rig to support the family it'd be greatly appreciated . Details on the service will be posted as soon as their finalized

Man oh man I met jimmy and his wife at the bottom of nasty girl in disney ok. I was trying like hell to make it up and finally did and they both came over to congratulate me. Talked to them for awhile very good people to say the least. My thoughts and prayers are with their family.

Re:

I met both of them at Grey Rock. She was videoing for him on Cable Hill. He was a super nice fella and she was a cool lady, helping her husband live his dream. My buggy is gone and my junk buggy is getting cut up. I could help with transport, but I have nothing to bring to ride in.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

People post up a lot of things in a situation like this. Let me tell you I spent some time talking to them at the Stoney srrs race, these are good people. Like give you the shirt off their back good people. Anything we as a community can do, they deserve it.
I'm in Missouri near where he lives. I haven't got a rig with me but I'll see if I can come up with something. Keep us posted.

I got to know the smith's fairly well racing with them. They are definitely an awesome family and she will be missed.

Jimmy and Jenny always gave it their ALL, racing, riding, friends, family, fun. Jenny made a coloring book of a bunch of buggies one time for no reason at all other than showing the wheeling community that she loved this sport as much as anyone else. Jimmy and Jenny were a perfect fit for each other and were always together no matter where they went. Jenny was always the person you wanted to be around as her smile and personality were contagious and will always be in my heart and greatly missed. Jimmy is not a member here, but will always be a friend for life. Prayers to Jimmy and family and God rest her soul.

ADMINISTRATOR

Kenny Forbes is helping Jimmy get everything planned and will get it posted as soon as they can. Kenny said he can use all the help he can get so anyone that can attend be sure to let Kenny know.