• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Plenty of 5.3's and 6.0's and a lonely 4.8

pholmann

Just got 11 or so motors in. Dbc 5.3's dbw 5.3's and 6.0's, one 13' model 4.8 with 58k, etc. pm or text for more particulars if anyone is interested. 8655821283

I don't expect you to give a price on each motor but can you provide an average price range for each displacement

Didn't someone make an ad similar to this with a bunch of one ton axles and catch all kinds of grief for not having pictures of each axle and prices on each one?

Jduck said:
Didn't someone make an ad similar to this with a bunch of one ton axles and catch all kinds of grief for not having pictures of each axle and prices on each one?

Patrick is kind of a big deal around here. :fish:

muddinmetal said:
Patrick is kind of a big deal around here. :fish:
Still missing price. He is gonna have to do some kind of ball park figure to keep the czar happy.

I suppose I did forget the prices. Gen 3 5.3's are 850$, gen 3 6.0's are 1500$ to hardliners. The 4.8 is 950$ and it does have all that but that stuff can be turned off. I figure that motor will probably find a home back in a truck for a replacement but if someone is interested it does have the harness and ecm.

Re:

Any gen 4 engines?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I think one of the reasons I sell so many aroubd here other than the fact I stand behind them if there's a problem is that I do provide the maf, o2's, pedal assembly, etc and people don't have to go tracking down parts or spending hundreds at the parts store.

pholmann said:
I think one of the reasons I sell so many aroubd here other than the fact I stand behind them if there's a problem is that I do provide the maf, o2's, pedal assembly, etc and people don't have to go tracking down parts or spending hundreds at the parts store.

And because you are such a nice guy. I heard you get a free hug with every purchase. :dblthumb:

Re:

Don't rub either one of his bald heads.....he don't like that. Next buggy will be getting one of these fancy pants LS motors.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk