• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW teams/pit crews

LarryS

I'm headed down to help two teams that are not PNW locals. Team #911 and #505, both are LCQ hopefulls. I know there are a bunch of teams from the PNW as well as teams that are not up here but are being helped by guys from up here. I am curious how deep the PNW conections run. We will help anyone we can.

Post up the team you are or the team you are helping or pulling for.

I will be there to crew on Larry Gipson/Bart Dixon's team and if Bunk needs any help I'm there for him and that goes for the rest of the B.N.S. team.

I will have my small welder, compressor, grinder, air tools, timing light, full featured obd2 domestic scan tool, as well as basic hand tools at Larry's Pit available for use if need be.

I'll be down there just watching but will have 6 guys with me. if anyone needs any extra help. 541-514-8853. Will be in the lakebed the 7th-11th.

Aaron Probert

so

#505 & #911 --not local but good friends of mine
#96--Gipson/Dixon= freestyle dance pro/OG13
#864--Bunk
#44??---Pook-canuckistan
#44??-- out of Spokane--Rob Lynch--rumor is IFS Jimmys

Who else am I missing?

Rob McKinney from Gig Harbor driving a Campbell Ent. rig w/ Nick Campbell (I believe)

so

#505 & #911 --not local but good friends of mine
#96--Gipson/Dixon= freestyle dance pro/OG13
#864--Bunk
#44??---Pook-canuckistan
#44??-- out of Spokane--Rob Lynch--rumor is IFS Jimmys

Who else am I missing?

RUMOR has it pook pulled the plug, And Rob Lynch bought Rick dermo's jimmys ifs car for parts to complete a newer ifs jimmys car. Gonna be some cool hardware on the lakebed this year.