• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pnw4wda region 2 toy drive/show and shine

nate8887

The date is know set up. the Show will be held july 25 I know this interferes with some other events but I do encourage people to attend and bring there vehicles. I will be getting back ahold with the seattle childrens hospital again and let her know the dates.

All who are going to come and bring there vehicles please sign up know here are the rules.
Also I am working on getting R.M.C.'s resturaunt to cater this event

Heres the rules

Rules:
All vehicles dirt bikes, quads, Harley's, jeeps, buggy's, sand rails, pickup's, and Tow rigs are encouraged to attend 1. Any vehicle can attend. Any vehicle brought must be in clean appearance.
2. Price of admission is one toy of any kind restrictions are that they are brand new.
3. No alcoholic beverages at this event it is for children.
4. If food is made all personnel handling food. must have food handlers cards.
5. There will be no music coming from any vehicles unless cleared through staff.
6. Any obscene stickers/writing on vehicle must be covered.

This is for the kids!!!!!

Thanks guys in advance. :D:D:D

Renton motor cycles
Renton Motorcycles
3701 E. Valley Road Renton WA 98055
Phone: 425.226.4320 Fax: 425.226.4791
Toll Free Phone: 1.800.460.6451

This will be good publicity I have already contacted the radio stations and news stations I am awaiting a response No one is interested in good publicity???

I am working on the media part. The time will be from 11:00 am till 6:00 pm I am trying to get a face painter for kids also a dunk tank. Any other activities i am willing to talk to joe jones with he is r.m.c. program's manager

Toy donations are going to Seattle Childrens Hospital and hopefully the 4wd crowd will get some good press?

Sounds like a good cause. I will be there! :bananadance:

Does this look good? I will post it on a couple other 4x4 forums and e-mail it to all W.O.W. members.

Show and Shine, Toy drive for Seattle Children

Last edited:
No. Ask if Angie M. can e-mail notice to WOHVA members. They represent alot of ATV groups.

I may be able to attend, but I'm not sure.

I'll post it up on a couple other forums I look at though!

Thanks I have at least 12 other sites that I have posted this on to so there is alot of people talking about it know I just ask that everyone keeps spreading the word.