• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW4WDA Trail Jamboree

Wildman1

Well I just got back from the PNW Jambo and again as last year had a BLAST!!

Yep it was really the shakedown run for the TJ too and that made life even more interesting. I had a hub decide not to engage on Saturday the last day of the run & I still have the suspension pop/bind in the rear but I THINK I know what that is. I need to get a cooler for my PSC power steering and get the speed sensor issues still taken care of. But other than that it was an awesome 3 days.
IMG00087.jpg

Lined up and ready for the first day out on the trail.
IMG00091.jpg

My co-driver taking a break.
IMG00100.jpg

Didn't get much action shots due to the fact I didn't have a co-driver who could work the camera.
IMG00102.jpg

Lunch break
IMG00103.jpg

Second day
IMG00112.jpg

Airing down and ready to hit the trail.
IMG00120.jpg

Playing in a LARGE hole.
IMG00124.jpg

IMG00128.jpg

IMG00133.jpg

Almost made it out but spit out a u-joint cap.
IMG00135.jpg

Lunch view the second day.
IMG00136.jpg

IMG00141.jpg

Third day
IMG00148.jpg

Lined up
IMG00153.jpg

Government Medows on the Naches Trail
IMG00156.jpg

IMG00159.jpg

Awesome shots of Mt Rainier
IMG00160.jpg

IMG00167.jpg

IMG00170.jpg

Little hill climb.

The rest of the pictures can be viewed at: PNW Jambo Pic's

I had a great time also. It was my second year going and my club is a host club. I enjoy taking people that have never been there on these trails.

My dog found this empty bottle on friday morning.:D

Good to see you there Rick:cheer: your rig did great on the rocky saddle trail:cheer: did warn get you taken care of with the hub? I will post up pics when David gets them downloaded.

pokey said:
Good to see you there Rick:cheer: your rig did great on the rocky saddle trail:cheer: did warn get you taken care of with the hub? I will post up pics when David gets them downloaded.

Warn didn't do :kissmyass: but Lynn the old Warn rep was over on Sunday and saw my rig. He had me stop by his house and gave me a new hub.

What happened to your rig? The right side looked a little bent?

Glad to see you got your rig goin Wildman.....How's you'd "navigator" do? She have a good time?

426rider..Where ar ethe first few pics in your group come from? I no recognize?:looser:

Looks like you guys had good weather.....

Rimrock area, north of blue lake. Not sure of trail names but started up the 601 and came out the 651A. It was great weather, a little hot for me though.

426rider said:
Rimrock area, north of blue lake. Not sure of trail names but started up the 601 and came out the 651A. It was great weather, a little hot for me though.

Ah..Is that where you guys had a fire a few years back? The one of the Toyota just startin to go down a hill looks like Leanin tree, the others look like the trail between Nomad meadows and Short and dirty? Been 7 years since I was there so I'm sure it's changed?

SysWillys said:
Glad to see you got your rig goin Wildman.....How's you'd "navigator" do? She have a good time?

Looks like you guys had good weather.....

She did great, even was a little pissed at the end of each day. Wanted to go wheeling some more. Weather was cool on Thursday, just right on Friday and F*&king hot on Saturday.

Wildman said:
She did great, even was a little pissed at the end of each day. Wanted to go wheeling some more. Weather was cool on Thursday, just right on Friday and F*&king hot on Saturday.

Glad you got some quality time with your girl...I remember doin the Jamboree and sittin in the little Naches in lawn chairs drinkin beer after a trail run. I also remember gettin cought in a snow storm on Quartz....Never predictable.