• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Poll for this weekend

Theory for this weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You left off the poll

"Staying Home and Working on My Broken POS"

I'm going to have to agree with this option!

I'll probably be staying home (or, well my cousin's house, he has all the tools!) and fabing up some rock sliders for my Ranger, after having beat them pretty good at Elbe last Saturday.

But I may get bored after finishing those and see if my cousin wants to go up to Evans Creek. It would probably end up being a winch test, but oh well.

I'm hoping to get my junk back together, and hoping I have a couple spare bucks to get up to elbe for saturday. Should be two LJs running around if I do. :cheer:

I left it off for a reason. We've been thrashing till the wee hours to be ready for this weekend. I'll be bubble gumming Friday night for the 8AM run Sat. F-it tomorrows my aniv. She'll forgive me right? All you guys with lack of ambition can stay home and watch Nascar I've got it on Tivo............:awesomework:

I may head to Elbe Sun....or Mon.

Well...Looks like Iam going to join the pierce county masses and enjoy the parking lot called Elbe Hill's...:mad:

Got a call this am from the people Iam going camping with, they decided to bail out on Reiter:booo: due to the distance and the "amount of people":eeek: that are going to be there...

Going to work on my xj and try and get it ready to roll...:awesomework: and Hopefully Stop also:haha::fawkdancesmiley:

Well...Looks like Iam going to join the pierce county masses and enjoy the parking lot called Elbe Hill's...:mad:

Got a call this am from the people Iam going camping with, they decided to bail out on Reiter:booo: due to the distance and the "amount of people":eeek: that are going to be there...

Going to work on my xj and try and get it ready to roll...:awesomework: and Hopefully Stop also:haha::fawkdancesmiley:
LAME ASS what you not know how to find the place up north:fawkdancesmiley:

LAME ASS what you not know how to find the place up north:fawkdancesmiley:

YES I know how to find it..hell I give directions all the time..turn by turn..well atleast to the main parking lot:eeek:...

I want to wheel my xj, in its condition I probably can make it there and back..

Reiter...not so much...:mad:

There will be other weekends...:awesomework: Just wanted to stick with the group I wheel with..:awesomework: they stick together and dont leave people on the trail broken like others...(he knows who he is:flipoff:)

YES I know how to find it..hell I give directions all the time..turn by turn..well atleast to the main parking lot:eeek:...

There will be other weekends...:awesomework: Just wanted to stick with the group I wheel with..:awesomework: they stick together and dont leave people on the trail broken like others...(he knows who he is:flipoff:)

The group I run with will not leave you broke on the trail ...or on your side with the doughnuts in the air:haha:

for sure:fawkdancesmiley: