• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Polly Pockets....

Ambo

"My other car is a hearse"
HB used to play with these things a few years ago but now she has moved on to Littlest Pet Shop and now we have $300+ worth of Polly Pocket dolls, accessories, homes, cars, etc... that I would love to give to someone who has a little grl who plays with these. They are in great/good condition and have been stored in a rubbermaid tub for the last year. Anyone interested please pm P, since I rarely get on here. ;)

Also we have a mini-fridge that we need to get rid of for a really low price.
Also pm P if you are interested in this as well. ;D

Thanks!

I want the Polly Pockets. They bring back memories of Birmingham. P and I had a good time playing with those damn things....

I was heart broke when Amber said they had to go.... remember that leisurely Sunday afternoon when we played house for hour's... you were the daughter and I was the stern Mother that was the daughter of a preacher who's uncle touched her in appropriately when she was young, then turned into a slut in HS and dated a drug addict that was your father that skipped town on us when you were 4 weeks old and we never saw any child support, but we made art's and crafts' and ate shells and cheese and were happy...

yea those were the days... drool

And the award for least heterosexual thing for sales on this board goes to...... this thread :flipoff1:

Barely beet out Bone's Vitty for sale thread with the pic on the beach :flipoff1:

P said:
I was heart broke when Amber said they had to go.... remember that leisurely Sunday afternoon when we played house for hour's... you were the daughter and I was the stern Mother that was the daughter of a preacher who's uncle touched her in appropriately when she was young, then turned into a slut in HS and dated a drug addict that was your father that skipped town on us when you were 4 weeks old and we never saw any child support, but we made art's and crafts' and ate shells and cheese and were happy...

yea those were the days... drool

"Good luck with all of that"

I think you scared me straight. molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
My neices are fuggin bonkers over these things. if they're still there when I hit town for xrra I'll come see you on them. thumb.gif

You got it! thumb.gif

Latest posts