• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Poohbairs Weekend Pics

Great pictures. It was good to meet you Poohbair. We will have to go wheelin again sometime soon.
Dirk and myself did not leave camp to come home untill Tuesday morning. I got home with just enuff time to take a shower and go to work. That was a long ass day.
This was one of the best memorial weekends I can remember.

is this guys name sam? did he used to work at a volkswagen shop in like kirkland? looks super framiliar. evolution motorsports?

MemorialDay200951.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures. It was good to meet you Poohbair. We will have to go wheelin again sometime soon.
Dirk and myself did not leave camp to come home untill Tuesday morning. I got home with just enuff time to take a shower and go to work. That was a long ass day.
This was one of the best memorial weekends I can remember.

Had a great time wheelin' w/ you guys!
Do you ever come this way in the summer?

is this guys name sam? did he used to work at a volkswagen shop in like kirkland? looks super framiliar. evolution motorsports?

MemorialDay200951.jpg

For the name, you are thinking of Sam Du who is now at Eurotuner magazine. The face would be Mark's or Skidmrk for you boys on the vortex and he did work at Evolution.

Last edited:
skidmark hahaha, i remember exactly now. I used to be over on vortex when i was into veedubs, and thought i recognized him from evolution. nice guy, small world.