• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post a Picture in Classifieds

GONOVRIT said:
I apologize for not posting a picture. I move a lot of parts and I honestly forgot a picture was a requirement here. I'll post some pictures when I find time to take them. No disrespect towards you John, but if I have a NEW product for sale I can't remember ever posting a picture of it. Rules are rules but I'm sure you can agree if someone doesn't know what a new Atlas looks like they probably have no business owning one :dblthumb:

If you have new products for sale, like Altas', then you may should be posting in the vendor forum, there are no pics required there.

Re: Re: Re: Post a Picture in Classifieds

TacomaJD said:
Do you suffer from the urge to post before obtaining sufficient pictures or videos? You're not alone. Many suffer the symptoms of Premature Posting. If you feel you are a victim of Premature Posting, contact Peter North for future advice and life related directions. His penis curves right, hooks 5 inches left, and turns another 3 inches to the right. You could change a spare tire with it. Peter's credibility is unprecedented on the subject.

You're welcome.

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Re: Re: Re: Post a Picture in Classifieds

TacomaJD said:
Do you suffer from the urge to post before obtaining sufficient pictures or videos? You're not alone. Many suffer the symptoms of Premature Posting. If you feel you are a victim of Premature Posting, contact Peter North for future advice and life related directions. His penis curves right, hooks 5 inches left, and turns another 3 inches to the right. You could change a spare tire with it. Peter's credibility is unprecedented on the subject.

You're welcome.

bwaaahahaaaaaa