• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post opening night run!

I will be in the parking lot by then in some way or form. Gavin junk will also be on the trailer broke by then.

Can some of you going up tonight pm me with a phone number so I can get in contact with where you guys are meeting... Thanks.

Just rewired my KC Daylighters to the main headlight harness... I've got the little fog lights running to the switch in cab like they were designed... So if one goes out I've still got the other until I can diagnose... Picked up a relay as well just in case I need to rewire something quick later... Or to do it right the next time...

Did I read it correctly that I need a different kind of pass to play/park rather than just my discover passes for wheeler and truck/trailer?

I'm almost ready to head out... Gotta grab a shower and some clothes... But I'm as ready as I can be today... ;-)

I pmed you my number Phil but I'm heading up early and there is no service up there.

Gavin, I'm gonna pm Phil your number as well incase yall want to talk sweet samari stories sometime like a couple of school girls.

Edit- I pmed him all of our numbers. I'm packing and heading up now. I'll see you all up there. I'll make my way to the parking lot around 9-930ish.

Last edited:
Got my forest pass... I'm fueled up and on the freeway. ;-)

If anyone wants to be a co-pilot/winch bitch... I've got room in the sammi.

Last edited:
CARNAGE SUSTAINED:

Was going 4th gear pinned in 4 wheel Low when I rounded a corner, climbed towards the rutted out dirt bank(on accident) and proceeded to slam to a full stop when the front frame/bumper caught a rather large tree root... Lost the drive to that tire, finished the night in 3 wheel drive. Pulled the front hub just now and found that I stripped out the inside of the birf and chewed it to pieces... Spare axle going in now.

Broke the right rear leaf spring pack bolt causing the axle to spin towards the rear... Grabbed it with the winch cable pulling it to center and successfully drove myself to the trailer... Tried to fix her up that night... But it got too cold up in the snowy/freezing conditions so I called it a night around 5:30 and headed for home.

Separated the rear driveline at some point, it was hanging together by the rubber flex boot, no other damage to the driveline... Not sure if that separated up on the trails or as I was working on the rear spring etc...

A great night wheeling overall! Had a blast going night wheeling for the first time! My lights worked out alright(Wanna add more), perhaps LED light strips and light bars... In the end, Making it back to the trailer with a semi-broke rig unassisted... PRICELESS! ;-)