• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post opening night run!

The 80's called, they want their light back

Hahaha... Those light came off our 1979 bronco FROM back in the 80's! If they work, then that's all indeed... Functional vs pretty. Oh, and FREE is always nice.

^^^!supposed to say 'I need'... Damn autocorrect sometimes

Last edited:
On my way to work I stopped by the store to pick up the ingredients to make my famous cold tasty refreshing adult beverage 'Hot Apple Pie'... I'll brew it up tomorrow while getting last minute stuff done to the wheeler and trailer... Then I'll just have to pick up a couple bags of ice, a couple fifths of the good ol' 190 proof... Mix, consume, enjoy, repeat... Tee hee!

I'll need to get some contact info from a few of you guys so I can keep in contact with directions and where to meet up etc... Not my neck of the woods...

Rigged up a ghetto fabulous headlight, off of the old Zuki wiring harness for the main headlights, controlled at the column... It's zip tied right above the driver wheel facing downward tucked up under the hood... Lol. Now to test out those old KC's... See if they work... I'll see about running those off the toggle for the little round fog lights I put up front...

Rigged up a ghetto fabulous headlight, off of the old Zuki wiring harness for the main headlights, controlled at the column... It's zip tied right above the driver wheel facing downward tucked up under the hood... Lol. Now to test out those old KC's... See if they work... I'll see about running those off the toggle for the little round fog lights I put up front...

Stratght of a toggle? Those are high watt lights, I would run it though a relay.

;-)

They're just little 12v 100watt bulbs in a fancy chrome case...

You guys spoil all my fun with your REASON and LOGIC... Lol

;-)

They're just little 12v 100watt bulbs in a fancy chrome case...

You guys spoil all my fun with your REASON and LOGIC... Lol

100W / 12V = 8.3333A

How many amps is your switch rated for?
How many lights?
Are you using any kind of fuse?
Where is the fuse at?

The answers to those will determine if we need to bring firewood or if you are supplying the heat for us :redneck:

Last edited:
1) 30 amp toggle rated at 360watt
2) 4 lights (2x 100watt, 2x 45watt)
3) In line fuse
4) At the battery

Or... I could rewire them into the main headlight switch assembly and let the little rounds run alone off the toggle...

No way that switch is rated for 360w DC. Those have to be AC specs. Just use a relay that is triggered by the high beam wire to power the lights. Those 100w KC daylighters with cook a toggle switch asap.

On my way to work I stopped by the store to pick up the ingredients to make my famous cold tasty refreshing adult beverage 'Hot Apple Pie'... I'll brew it up tomorrow while getting last minute stuff done to the wheeler and trailer... Then I'll just have to pick up a couple bags of ice, a couple fifths of the good ol' 190 proof... Mix, consume, enjoy, repeat... Tee hee!

not planning on consuming that while wheeling are you :eeek: