• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pray for my friends son

Fire Freak

My good friend's son is in the hospital bad sick. There is several Drs working on him and they can't seem to figure out what is wrong. He is very bad sick so please pray for him.

Thoughts and prayers sent several times. We have several people in Kentucky praying.

Praying. One of my good buddies had a nephew in the same situation. ~4 years old, 2 hospital trips and several test showed bacteria infection and spent a week in ICU trying to get rid of it. Claimed it could be anything swallowing lake water to something he ate. Kid was in rough shape for a solid week. Hopefully it all clears up a little quicker for your buddy though!

Prayers for the baby and the parents for strength! I know it is hard having a kid bad sick and in the hospital!

Prayers sent.
Many times I've been misdiagnosed and even treated in NeuroICU for the wrong bacteria. Doctors are human and it's even crazier to think as recently as George Washington, doctors would "bleed" infections out of you.
Where are yall located? I would HIGHLY suggest Children's Hospital in bham.

Updated!!! He is out of ICU and in a regular room. He is in Huntsville Hospital. He is some better but they still don't know what's wrong.

One of my favorite names used for God in scripture is Jehova-Rapha, which translates to "The Lord who Heals". God heals everything from broken bones to broken hearts, his ultimate healing came through Jesus Christ healing us from our sins, but He is also in the physical healing as well. God knows every detail about the child, he is right there with the family comforting and lifting them up. Keep praying men, there is so much power in our prayers, not because of us, but because of God. We will be praying for your friend and his child!

Fire Freak said:
Updated!!! He is out of ICU and in a regular room. He is in Huntsville Hospital. He is some better but they still don't know what it is.

That's great news, A regular room is better than ICU thanks for the update!

money_pit_yj said:
One of my favorite names used for God in scripture is Jehova-Rapha, which translates to "The Lord who Heals". God heals everything from broken bones to broken hearts, his ultimate healing came through Jesus Christ healing us from our sins, but He is also in the physical healing as well. God knows every detail about the child, he is right there with the family comforting and lifting them up. Keep praying men, there is so much power in our prayers, not because of us, but because of God. We will be praying for your friend and his child!

That's a very powerful post sir.