• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayer please for Bronco72 and his family!!!

86chevota

Praying for Bronco72 and his family. His son was born early At 29 weeks/ 3lbs. He still is waiting to hear how Moma is doing. Praying for a healthy mom and new baby boy! Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayer!

Re: Prayer please!

Congrats to Eric on the little one and we're praying for him and his little family.

Keeping Eric and his wife and new baby in our thoughts.
They are good people wishing them the best.

Re: Re: Prayer please for Bronco72 and his family!!!

El Diablo said:
Keeping Eric and his wife and new baby in our thoughts.
They are good people wishing them the best.
When the devil is praying, you know this guy is worth it. Prayers sent for all involved.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Thanks a bunch guys! I just came back for seeing my wife she is still in recovery. She is doing good. Thay have her all doped up. Giving her stuff to prevent bleeding and to straightn out her liver. Her platlts were very very low. And bp was VERY high said her liver could rupture and she could go into seizers. So thay took the baby to save both of them. He is very little and at 29 weeks. He doing very good tho. Less then 3 lbs

e2bd1764591bc2713851c80150368eef.jpg
402382b4f0c5873d5d1f5d5f36ffd567.jpg

Mom is doin better. Awake and talkin. Thay keepin a eye on her tho probly be here 7 days baby probly till nov

Re:

Prayers sent, we had twins come early. Watching them and not being able to do anything but pray was hard. They spent a few weeks in NICU. The people that work in there are very special people. Once again praying for y'all.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Congrats and Prayers Sent your way. Not a better gift in life than a little one to watch grow and learn.