• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayers for kmcminn's Son Connor

Music Therapy at UAB Women's and Infants Center: http://youtu.be/pARiKaMml-Y

This was one of the most amazing thing I have ever seen. His stats had been dropping today and this girl came by that does Music Therapy at UAB, you can see how calm he is while she sings then he just goes to sleep. Makes me tear up again watching it. I didn't really think about how having a child changes you but it does, instantly. If you would have asked me a year ago what are some things I would have wanted it would have been stuff that could be bought. Now all I want in the world is for him to do good with surgery tomorrow.

kmcminn said:
He did great! We are truly blessed. Thank s for the prayers now hopefully he will make a speedy recovery.

My little one had a very different surgery, but I know how it takes its toll on you. Keep positive, keep the love strong for him and be strong for your wife. She may need a shoulder to cry on after all she's been through. If you need anything, just call or text. I'll pray for a speedy recovery and for his safe trip home from the hospital.

kmcminn said:
Today was a great day finally got to bring him home. Thanks to everyone that prayed for us.

Now the real fun begins. Give that little guy a kiss from me. Also, let me know a weekday I can stop by and see him.

Latest posts