• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayers for my son please

bearslayer2829

My wife has been going to the DR several times a month now cause she is now 23 weeks and has been having some severe pain in her stomach and female stuff. After her vist to the DR today he has referred her to a High Risk DR at Fort Sanders in Knoxville now. The reason she is high risk is because she has a heart shaped uterus and the baby weighs two lbs and he don't have any room to move or turn around. They told her today their is a chance that he could get his umbilical cord rapped around one of his limbs and cut off his food supply as well as her uterus could also burst and kill both of them. If she does not go into labor by the time she is 32 weeks (July 29th) they are going to induce her and perform a C section. This is my first born and just want him and his mom to be safe and healthy.

Prayers sent for your family!! I'll be the first to tell you the good lord does amazing things with these little ones :dblthumb: he worked miracles for my son and my family!

my family will be praying for your family. Keep your head up, the big man knows what he's doing

B.DRAKE said:
Prayers sent for your family!! I'll be the first to tell you the good lord does amazing things with these little ones :dblthumb: he worked miracles for my son and my family!

He does work miracles. Just not too long ago he done amazing things for my little girl.
so just have faith it will all work out.
prayers sent.....

Prayers for ya I'm in Erlanger now with my wife for kinda the same thing her fluid is low we're a little over a month early now so I know what your going through hope the best for you god bless

Re: Re: Prayers for my son please

Just had to take the wife to Oak Ridge Labor and Delivery. Throwing up and having bad pains, hope everything is good with her and the lil guy.

bearslayer2829 said:
Just had to take the wife to Oak Ridge Labor and Delivery. Throwing up and having bad pains, hope everything is good with her and the lil guy.

Hope all is well! Saying a prayer for y'all!