• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

pre-crawler about done

Nice looking rig Vance. That thing is super clean. Is that the same hood from your old Toy? Hopefully I will run into you out on the trail:D -Tom

Hi Tom.
Yep, same hood!! See you out in the woods!!:beer:

the fact that you took the time to make the adjustable dove-tail is just cool. :cool:

I second the "Do Want". :awesomework:

the fact that you took the time to make the adjustable dove-tail is just cool. :cool:

I second the "Do Want". :awesomework:

Thanks! I can only take credit for some of the fab and most of the finish work. My buddy Dave :redneck: did most of the truck, bed sides included. He is a crafty dude!!!

The bed sides boat tail in with the aluminum pannels removed. The bed sides come off totaly in just a few min. Also, I have steel front fenders [trimmed stock ones] that will go on the front for places like Rieter!!

It is built to be a fun multi purpose truck. Crawling, sand, snow, ect...

precrawler005-1.jpg
[/IMG]

precrawler006.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks!:beer:

:awesomework:

Is there a more detailed build up thread somewhere? Whens the maiden voyage, I want to see some shots of it in action. Especailly in different terrains since thats what it was built for, I'm thinking Oregon Coast Dunes (Florence, Coos Bay, etc)...big dunes. :corn:

Is there a more detailed build up thread somewhere? Whens the maiden voyage, I want to see some shots of it in action. Especailly in different terrains since thats what it was built for, I'm thinking Oregon Coast Dunes (Florence, Coos Bay, etc)...big dunes. :corn:

Sorry... no build thread anywhere... I'll keep you posted with pics on it's first outing.
I will probably take it over to a friends place [near my house] for it's first shake down. He has 40 acres with some hills and a bunch of rocks.

Cheers,
Vance:beer:

WOW Vance that thing looks GREAT. Is that your new shop? Good to see you have a wheeler again. Were going to have to make another wheelin trip again. Call us Bobby an Tina.