• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Preacher Canyon Payson AZ

Symon623

Its a Hybrid
Saturday we went out of town a little ways to do a FS road that is normally a 3.0 trail but with all the rain from the last couple of days it made things interesting at times. The weather couldn't have been better. We had 8 rigs and some guy in a red sled showed up too;
P1080339.jpg

Here we stopped to check out some potential lines, but today they were just too full of water;
P1080343.jpg

Right around the corner was a hill climb that when dry is no problem for locked rigs but today was another story, vids need to be uploaded yet;
P1080344.jpg

P1080346.jpg

We were a little nervous about goin in cos we didn't want an angry or hungry critter to be waiting for us in there, BOVADS GIRL confirmed that BOVADS taste like **** so he went in first, I followed, we had to crawl about 10-15 feet then it opened up to a big room that was up to 8 feet tall and had more rooms to check out but you had to climb over soem rock to get to them and that rock was all wet and slippery and no one went further then then the first room;
P1080371.jpg

P1080359.jpg

P1080360.jpg

P1080365.jpg

We prolly got 10 people in there at one time with plenty o room;
P1080364.jpg

Here's BOVADS GIRL in one of the shorter sections checkin out the formations on teh walls and ceiling;
P1080368.jpg

Excellent pics, trails look absolutely fantastic...again, wishing I was able to make it down for turkey day this year. :booo:

tell me, did you see any snakes?:redneck:

Excellent pics, trails look absolutely fantastic...again, wishing I was able to make it down for turkey day this year. :booo:

tell me, did you see any snakes?:redneck:

No actually we got skunked all w/e. All we saw was a cotton tail on the Friday. It's too cold for the snakes to be out. their all in hybernation.

Another great run with the HCR boys on a fun "break in" trail for the Syota II

After the run BOVADS and I were gonna head over and check out another rock trail but their was too much mud and water in it to mess with it, plus it was past 3 in the afternoon at this point so we went and spent $15 at teh pressure washer then back to the cabin for some Beers, BBQ tri-tip and baked beans. Best B's I ever had. right behind boobies of course. :redneck:

Looks like a good time. I've got move out of this lame ass state. Went wheelin at reiter the last two weekends and all it did was rain and more rain:mad:
Pretty soon there will be No Wake signs on the trails at reiter because of all the water.

Looks like a good time. I've got move out of this lame ass state. Went wheelin at reiter the last two weekends and all it did was rain and more rain:mad:
Pretty soon there will be No Wake signs on the trails at reiter because of all the water.

Careful, cos when it gets colder that rain and more rain turns to snow and more snow...... we lack that down here and I miss snow wheelin.

Careful, cos when it gets colder that rain and more rain turns to snow and more snow...... we lack that down here and I miss snow wheelin.

DAMN, nice pics!!

OK, well, if'n we get some snow up this way, and if'n I drag my ass out in it, I'll get some pictures to ya. I don't think you're missin' much......go visit Nuzz, he's got more snow than is good for one person!! :redneck:

Glad you had such a great weekend! :cheer: :masturbanana[1]:

Sy,
Great looking country there and at Houton. How far and what direction are they from Peoria? I'm about 6 hrs away in the San Diego area. Might need to head that way soon.
Steve