C4 auto transmission
Np205 t-case with doubler
Electric fan

5.13 axle gears
Front: Dana 60 with Detroit locker
3 linked with 14" king coilovers
All PSC full hydraulic steering.

Rear: 14bolt with Spool
3 linked with king smoothie shocks and king bump stops.

Disk brakes

1410 u-joints

Art Carr shifter.

44" boggers with 90% tread on bead locks

Warn winch up front.

Aluminum fuel cell

Refillable air bottle with regulators.

Good stereo.

Power windows

Aftermarket heater

HID head lights, 30" light bar , Led rock lights, led reverse lights. Brake lights.

Rig works really well.
Call or text 5804719910 for more pics and a video of it running
located in Altus Oklahoma
$8000

Attachments

• IMG_0898.JPG
    IMG_0898.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,153
  • IMG_0899.JPG
    IMG_0899.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 2,161
  • IMG_0893.JPG
    IMG_0893.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 2,158
  • IMG_0892.JPG
    IMG_0892.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 2,146
Re: PRICE DROP!!!!Explorer, PSC, dana 60 , 14bolt chromo, king shocks, np205 doubler

Make an offer

Re: PRICE DROP!!!!Explorer, PSC, dana 60 , 14bolt chromo, king shocks,$9000

Ttt

Ttt

TTT

Pic before cage. It comes off pretty easy

Attachments

• IMG_0070.PNG
    IMG_0070.PNG
    124.8 KB · Views: 883
  • IMG_0069.PNG
    IMG_0069.PNG
    114.5 KB · Views: 873
After driving over 900 miles to look at this rig, only to find a Chevrolet fuel injection system that seemed to load up bad, either a blown head gasket or cracked head with excessive steam blow by through valve cover vent, the electric windows didnt work, It was during a rainstorm and air was bubbling from one tire, a lot of the great components had seen a lot of ware, None of which I had been told before my 900 plus mile trip to pick it up. Also be aware there is a large additional charge { or there was for me } to leave the CVJ axles in the front end. I don't mean or intend to beat anyone up here, just want to let others know what I found after an expensive trip.

there is no blow by or blown head gasket or cracked head. he knew that there was no thermostat in the rig at the time and he showed up on the coldest day of the year in the middle of an ice storm. therefore it would not warm up (it has one now) if anyone would like to see a video of this rig running with ZERO blow by i would be glad to send it to them. i took this rig out last weekend and it worked like a champ. the windows didnt work when he showed up. i didnt know that. its been sitting for over a year. they have all been fixed excluding the passenger rear. as for the chevy fuel injection, that was there when i bought the rig 3 or 4 years ago. i told him a week before he left about the RCV fronts and chromoly rear axles not being included in the deal at 8000 and it would have stock shafts in it. (thats why they arent in the description) for 10000 he could have the axles. both front and rear axles have probably 5 rides on them and together cost about $4000. the right rear wheel had a bad valve stem. got that fixed. it will hold air for several days now. obviously all the parts arent new... thats why it is an $8000 used rig...

Sure not trying to beat you up Chance, I'm sure your a good man, but your dad offered me $100.00 off to buy the new head gasket because of the steam blow by, and the injection system loaded up like a bad mule. Also the bubbles were not coming from a valve stem, they were in the center section of the tire on the right front. There was also anti freeze on the left frame rail behind the radiator that I didn't find the source off because I has lost interest in the rig,{ It may have came from when you took the thermostat out} but I didn't pursue the leak. As far as the axles, when you look at the pictures you can see the RCV axles, Just wanted to make sure someone doesn't miss the fact their not in the description. Often times people look at a picture and think that's what they are buying. I was in fact told I would have to pay the $10,000.00 with the axles. I just thought I would mention it on the comments because it was not in the description, and others should know up front what they are buying. Someone put a lot of money into this rig at one time and it has some great components, just trying to let people now my impressions of the Explorer.