• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Price dropped!! 14 BOLT 46 spline 2" Spools

ryannuttz

You read it right > I have 2 -46 spline spools for a 14 bolt. I have not cked exact but appears to be about a 32nd shy of 2". Thse were built by a well known trophy truck axle builder. They ran these in the 90's until the Pro 9 came out and switched back to a dropout center. I was told not to advertise their name as they are not making these anymore. If someone is serious about buying them I will share that information with them pluse its machined on it . These are brand new I have just decided to go a different route. I am selling these as a pair unless I know I have two buyers. I can ship or I have a buddy heading to Murfreesboro in about a week and could send em .

BTW.. those are 40 spline shafts for comparison!!

$1500 or 750 each
DROPPED TO $1,000 for both. These are built by Cone Industries. I was told they would spline the axles if needed.
These are in Vernon, Tx

Ryan --940-704-9683

Re: 14 BOLT!!! 46 spline 2" Spools

BTT.............These are also Forged. The guy I got these from is in the process of trying to obtain the forgings to make more.

BTT...questions....comments... offers...

TBItoy said:
do these use stock size carrier bearings?

Yes they do and I also have new bearings I'll throw in also.

I thought 40-spline was the max on 14-bolt stuff. Guess I was wrong!!!

jordan7118 said:
I thought 40-spline was the max on 14-bolt stuff. Guess I was wrong!!!

Them trophy truck guys have always had some cool stuff up their sleeve but us poor folk normally cant afford the stuff...I was just excited to get my hands on these ..

BTT...offers... need to move some money to another interest. These would be cool with the new 2" RCV's just spline em 46 instead of 47!