• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

price for Yota axels?

Yota crawl

I have two sets of Yota axels one is all stock stuff the others have I believe are 4:88's lockers front and rear long fields trussed and tabed for four link and mounts for fox 2.0 shocks the thick weld on diff protecter and double ended ram mount six shooter knuckles and high steer arms. What would all of it be worth? The built set are under my buggy now just thinking about going to tons and v8!

The Built ones anywhere from $1k-$2k for the set(2 would probably be a stretch) depending on all the parts.

people tend to forget that good shafts, r&p and 6 shooters are over a grand alone for the front before anything else..

Stock ones: complete front hub to hub 150-250, complete rear: IFS stock $100-300 depending on brake set up, narrow rear: not much unfortunately

They're only worth as much as someone wants to pay for them. :****:

My buddy has a set for sale right now that we haven't really pushed to sell. $1000 for the set is what he is asking and has had some interest but no takers.
Front - Trussed, Dirty30's, chromo hub gears, 4.10's, Spool, 6 shooter arms on standard knuckles, ARP studs, IFS Hub swap, guard built off the front to protect a hydro assist ram. Standard Toyota width perches
Rear - IFS width, Spool, 4.10's Stock Shafts, Trussed, Standard Toyota width spring perches

The stock stuff, at least here in NC I have never paid over $200 for a complete front in good condition and $100 for a rear.

Good rule of thumb would be to add up all the parts in the axles and the cost to get stock axles to build from and then list it for about 2/3rds of that price to start with. The tabs, brackets etc aren't really worth anything unless you find someone that is able to use all the same geometries so that stuff is a wash IMO.

Ok sounds good thanks for the opinions if u know anyone looking let them know $1000 buys it all I will post in the parts section!