• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prison Break 2013 - Sept 13-15

mark

Since I hadn't seen it posted or advertised anywhere else, I only notice it in the Elby work party thread.

September 13-15th. Looks like $50 entry, $60 day of. Camping available for $10/night or $15 for fri/sat nights.

http://www.monroeadventurepark.com/

Figures, I have a Naches wheeling trip scheduled that weekend......

I'll be there camping and with my mud truck and I have my daughter entered in the power wheels mud bog.:redneck::awesomework:

Camping is only for competitors only. Now I just gotta fix my front-end all I know is it is locked up and bent. Pull it apart tomorrow find out all the damage.

I will be out there camping and competing! if you see a tubed out bronco II that is green and black come say hi!

I want to camp but I am not competing. if anyone is needed there rig towed I could do that. to make it look like I am competing.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten their info packet? I was a late registor, so I didn't expect it before the event. But is there any schedule been posted.

When do we need to get there?
When is Tech?
Driver's meeting?
Courses open?
Courses closed?
Awards/Raffle on Sat, Sun, Both?
Event structure?

Either way I'm just going to show up and have fun, but its nice to know whats supposed to happen when, so I know what time I have to get up in the morning :flipoff: (also so I can let other know that have expressed interest in comming out and watching).

never mind, hack into my wife's facebook, poke around and I find this.

999892_326980157439344_459034105_n.jpg

:beer:

I make the assumption that compeditor parking/pits/staging is in the "camping" area.... since its supposed to be for compeditors only...