• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pro Comp Lifts?

Dusten

anyone have any expierence with one?
I'm looking at one for my 08 F-250. I am looking at the 6" kit, with the MX6 shocks. I've heard bad and good things.
any opinions here?

I have the 4" on my jeep and honestly GARBAGE it may be just the fact I have a short arm kit but the ride is worse than anything ive known, I feel every nook and cranny in the road when im driving. I wish I would have known better and saved a grand more and bought the RE 5.5 Long arm. I dont know If the procomp kit is any different on a truck than on a Jeep but I wouldnt reccomend it, I also wheel my Jeep very hard.........

I'm looking at one for my 08 F-250. I am looking at the 6" kit, with the MX6 shocks. I've heard bad and good things.
any opinions here?

If you plan on taking if off road, I would get the RCD or Fabtech lift. Way more bueno. But for a pavement pounder Pro-Comp will do you well.

If you plan on taking if off road, I would get the RCD or Fabtech lift. Way more bueno. But for a pavement pounder Pro-Comp will do you well.
Wheel? an 08 F-250, are you serious? Haha. sorry. just picking. No, its strictly pavement poundin and towing

why all the trash talking on pro-comps. I ran them for years on the back of my cj with no issues. Nice flexy spring and a double wrapped eye so no bending next to the eye.:cheer: I had much better luck with them then the ranchos or superlifts:booo:

why all the trash talking on pro-comps. I ran them for years on the back of my cj with no issues. Nice flexy spring and a double wrapped eye so no bending next to the eye.:cheer: I had much better luck with them then the ranchos or superlifts:booo:

Maybe their jeep springs are soft but my yota was worse on my gravel road than my 81 chevy 1 ton. Not fun I was pissed felt like I got ripped off

any opinions here?

i know this is OLD. and hes already lifted it but...

fabtech is JUNK. i just did a 6" on an 07 250. what a ****ing joke. the guys lucky he got the lift for free.
brake line EXTENSIONS, are u shitting me? and separate bolts for the radius arm drop..instead of bolts, with spacers. very THICK coils, for a FRIMER ride..having to bend brackets(remove also) for the ebrake cables.... seriously..i wouldnt have paid $50 for this lift...

sorry for the ressurection. it was fresh to me, since i just did one.

as an update, the skyjacker was a flaming pile of ****. i ended up returned the entire kit.
the truck now rides on the pro comp kit, and i love it

as an update, the skyjacker was a flaming pile of ****. i ended up returned the entire kit.
the truck now rides on the pro comp kit, and i love it
yeh, i like the pro-comp stuff myself. but, im a dealer...so maybe im biased:redneck: