• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pro-Line Hammers

bobbed_84_toy

ALWAY$ BROKE
Anyone else running these yet? I ditched my claws to try a set of these and IMO they seem to do much better. The thicker outer lugs and bigger center lugs seem to help them grab harder then the claws:cool:

a8-5.jpg

your so behind the times... try the new panther cougar tires:awesomework: they put all other tires to shame... and hammers suck:flipoff: at least at comps...:stirpot: maybe a good tire for screwing around...:fawkdancesmiley:

I ran them for a while, I preordered a set when they came out, I was not impressed with them at all and I went back to the Claws. They seemed to have a little more lateral stability than the Claws, but that was about it.

For comp's the Claw's are still the best tire, Panther's have there place but in genral and in most circumstance's the Claw's will outperform them.

As for just a good scale tire I think after watching alot of rig's at the MSD scale National's I would go with a set of Proline Flat Iron's. They look real(like sipped crawler's) and seem to actually perform better in the harder M2 compound.

Those are a good tire your running, I've seen them shine at one comp, but again overall there just not the best tire.

Also, you asked for opinion's and didn't say whether you comp or not....why razz bite me for his opinion? You asked!?

EDIT....Love the paint and body on your crawler.

Also, you asked for opinion's and didn't say whether you comp or not....why razz bite me for his opinion? You asked!?

EDIT....Love the paint and body on your crawler.

Wasn't razzing, just friendly poo flinging:fawkdancesmiley: :D .

Just went through another rebuild and will probably throw the claws back on. Maybe even try my luck at a comp eventually.

I'm still too skeered to run the blazer body for fear of scratching it:redneck:

I run them, they work way better than my M2 mashers I had last. However I am also somewhere around last place in the summer series.