• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Pro rock 60's and coilover TJ

woodard17

This Tj is in perfect condition It was built by Cole Worx fox coilovers,high angle drive shafts,atlas transfer case ,currie sway bars ,pro rock 60's,44"tires 95% tread candy paint ,still has all the heat and A/C call me for more info 931-626-0670 $25000 you can bearly buy the axles for this price.

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    625.4 KB · Views: 181
Saw this rig on craigslist awhile ago for around $45000. Its a clean rig

Good looking TJ.

Axles dont appear to be prorock's though pard..

THAT GUY said:
I saw this rig in person, they are in fact 1/2 tons. Lol glws clean jeep though.

If so ....the axles have been changed since pictures were taken.... the axles in the pics are Dana 60's :****:

5 days later and owner hasnt chimmed in on the axle confussion :wtflol:

bump for a bad ass looking jeep

I got a message from the real owner today saying they are Tera 60 axles. Apparently the guy that posted it was helping him sell it but hasnt put any effort into answering the axle question. thats about all i know about it.
The owner may want to chime in and post a more detailed list of parts. GLWS

Joc said:
I got a message from the real owner today saying they are Tera 60 axles. Apparently the guy that posted it was helping him sell it but hasnt put any effort into answering the axle question. thats about all i know about it.
The owner may want to chime in and post a more detailed list of parts. GLWS

What about the bent coilover?

So I can clear y'all's minds they are terra 60's not half tons put on for a buddy there was a phone number I don't have time to sit on hardline answer questions that you seem to already know answers to and no coilover not bent GOOD DAY