• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Pro Street '51 Ford F1*** $12,000***

rredalty

1951 Ford F1. Truck has a beautiful patina, rat rod look with hot rod performance. Built on a stock chassis with an S10 front IFS subframe and a 4 link rear with panhard bar and coilovers. Rides great, perfect for hitting the interstate and cruising the local shows. ALWAYS pulls the crowds, truck hits a mean lick. Motor is a built 472ci with comp cam +.600 lift, Manley valvetrain, D0VE-C heads, Weiand tunnel ram, dual Holley 660 carbs, chrome long tube headers out through 3" dual side exit pipes, true 600hp, tuned to run on 93 octane. Motor is mated to a built C6 with a 4000 stall convertor. Currently has a spooled 3.00 rear gear in the narrowed 9" but also have a 3.90 limited slip third member if youre looking to spend more time at the track. Rides on 15x7 front and 15x14 prostars with Mickey Thimpson 29x15.5 Sportsmans. Roof is chopped 4" and bed is finished out in oak and covers a 18gal fuel cell. Interior is finished out in a rustic original look with Cadillac feel using a very high grade leather and the nicest auto carpet available, completed recently by a local upholstery shop. Original guages dont work so theres a trio of guages (temp, volts, oil pressure) to keep tabs on the vitals. Now for the bad stuff... this is an old truck and the patina shows it. It has dents, rust, body filler... its not the kind of truck you would want to invest into the body to paint but thats the beauty of it, it took 65 years to get this way! It does have manual brakes and the steering is manual although power steering could be added for not much money. This is a mans truck, it doesnt have a/c and you're gonna sweat if you sit in traffic, it takes some stregnth to turn and it takes almost the same effort to stop. That being said it is a really good driving hot rod and as soon as you hit the skinny pedal and open up all 8 of those venturies it all makes it worth it. Cash price is $15k, only trades would be sports cars or military vehicles, m35a3, m923/925, m998... Located in Lenoir City, TN, call or text 865.556.9999 for more pics and info.

Re: Pro Street '51 Ford F1 with big block

:eek: drool
We are going to need more pics.

Ignore the crap in the bed...

P hole, let me hold a couple dollars.

https://youtu.be/rldxywgczlU.

This was when it had dumps, now it has the side exit to kill the drone.

I'll have to show this to my dad. He's retired and keeps talking about getting another fun car/truck

I got it from a friend of a friend and had to finish it out.

Found a new truck, need to free up the cash quick. $16,500!!!

Badass truck! I really like the color of that bench seat too.

Don't want to hijack but I noticed the other videos you have of a nodded Durango...could you tell me more about it. You can pm if you would like. Thanks

I can't stop looking at this beast. This is pretty much what I've got in mind for my 49 but it's in a pile of parts and by no means complete as this. GLWS

$14k, clean and clear title.

Re: Pro Street '51 Ford F1*** $13,000***

While I find the truck to be full of bad assery, I believe you may have missed the rat rod fad bubble. Values sky rocketed and then tanked. I think it would be a great truck to paint and make shiny. It would be awesome in burnt orange.

Re: Pro Street '51 Ford F1*** $13,000***

$12k, clean and clear title. Found another truck and need to free the cash up!