• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Problems with elbe

nate8887

Looks like there is some trail work that needs to be fixed at elbe. I know DNR at tahuya will let people use there equipment I was told by members here they wont let us at elbe. I do not see why it would be any diffrent at elbe.

Last edited:
But there is two big diffrences.
1. The study was done years ago hence no more clear cut.
2. Designated O.R.V area

No tinfoil for me.

I have nancys number and will call her thanks for removing the other coments.

Hey superman......go to a focus group meeting and voice your opinion there. You by yourself will not get anywhere.

Hey cool your jets been there done that long ago. DNR at the last tahuya focus group meeting was letting volunteers use DNR dump trucks I believe nancy was there so I was gonna call her up.

Last edited:
Hey dumbass cool your jets been there done that long ago.

Your jumping into a spot that many other groups are taking care of. Join the PNW or WOW and some smaller clubs that take care of things up there. You will only step on toes of others that have many hours of sweat and tears in that place. Go help the people that keep that place open and not try and save the world on your own.

I have been attending meetings since 96 I know the process but the fact is the **** talking on the other thread needed to come here to this one so it become prodoctive **** talking.

Hey cool your jets been there done that long ago. DNR at the last tahuya focus group meeting was letting volunteers use DNR dump trucks I believe nancy was there so I was gonna call her up.

Please just get with the people that work out there all the time and not try and do this yourself.

I have been attending meetings since 96 I know the process but the fact is the **** talking on the other thread needed to come here to this one so it become prodoctive **** talking.

Its the internet.....it will never be productive. Meetings and work parties are where you will be productive. All this will do is bring attention to stuff on the intetnet that doenst need to be here.

You know it all Mr. Im going to save reiter. Im not going to argue with you. I just dont want to lose elbe and would rather we all work together to fix the probelms ( which we are mostly on top of it) that have one person thinking they are going to do it themselves. Carry on.:mad:

You obviosly havent seen what needs to be filled imeditly unimforned wheeler. look before you leep.

I saw the hole in the pictures. Yes it needs to be fixed. Post up a quick work party to get these things taken care of.