• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project - 38 Special

Got moved into the World Of Wheels Car Show

DSC00183.JPG

DSC00186.JPG

DSC00187.JPG

DSC00189.JPG

Not sure what John G's future of riding this vehicle is, but it makes me smile to know so many people have vehicles there that will not compare to this and never get used. I would like to think this machine will one day be spanking Tub Rock or Cable Hill. loller.gif

Dang John we were bringing a truck load of supporters to come out and and see you and your rig, but momma nature dumped 3.5 inches of snow on us here. I hope y'all have a good turn out for your show. GREAT RIG MY FRIEND. WIDE OPEN DESIGNS HAS RAISED THE BAR BEYOND THE REACH OF A LOT OF SHOPS FOR SURE! SAAAAAAAAAAWEET.

We made it to the show today and got to see the new ride! Shitty pictures of it because there was people everywhere! Didn't get a chance to say howdy to John but God if you think this thing looks crazy in pictures....you'll **** yourself seeing it in person. The details seem endless!!!

i saw it today and i must say the atention to detail is unmatched by any lowrider or lamborgini there the 38 special engravings are simply one of the high quality designs gone in to this masterpeice words and pictures do the ride no justice to see it in person it just makes your jaw drop would love to see it on the trail but then would also love to see it in a glass box to be admired by others for a while if you do ride it i would like to be there to see if it can perform anything compared to how it looks

John Galbreath Jr. said:
We won in ISCA 4x4 Comp Class, Oustanding Engineered, and Outstanding Off Road, and got a little cash to boot.

way to go JohnG, that's cool. surprised it didn't win best of show