• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project 63's

So the wife was watching girl movies and I got bored........Dude where did the side of my jeep go? No turning back now.:redneck: I'm thinking about making it look kinda like a Sniper juggy . I have some 14" Radflo's on the way(thanks Pat)for the front and look ma no revolvers in the rear.

Last edited:
Look what happens when you put White Trashs 42's on a wagoneer. Kinda looks like his Yota from the backside:haha:

Last edited:
Look what happens when you put White Trashs 42's on a wagoneer. Kinda looks like his Yota from the backside:haha:

Yea but mine looks better from the front now that I dumped those "little" tires..... :flipoff:

sheetmetal.jpg

Rig looks good, you going to skin the tube from there or add some form of sheetmetal back onto it?

Yea but mine looks better from the front now that I dumped those "little" tires..... :flipoff:

sheetmetal.jpg

Rig looks good, you going to skin the tube from there or add some form of sheetmetal back onto it?

Ive seen those tires some where before.:eeek:.

sheetmetal.jpg

I like your 44's , mabey I'll buy those off you when I get tired of running the "little 42's":haha: As far as skinning it , I think I'll run it the way it is for the summer(I haven't wheeled it since I bought the tires from you):booo:

I like your 44's , mabey I'll buy those off you when I get tired of running the "little 42's":haha: As far as skinning it , I think I'll run it the way it is for the summer(I haven't wheeled it since I bought the tires from you):booo:

Don't feel bad I haven't wheeled it since the wreck... That was like last september... :booo: But it'll be all ready for this summer so that's ok. :D

It's alive.............kind of

Started out as a simple leaf-spring change , ended up with 14 in. Radflo's and a 3 link.Just needs front shaft and rear brakes.:beer:

Last edited:
sliders / cage tie-ins

Smashed my old body mounted sliders up at reiter , soooooo , off with them and on with the new 2x4x180 wall rec tube.Cut out the floor under the cage and mounted the tube to the cage ,I'm going to tie the frame to the sliders kinda like boat sides but only about a foot or so tall at a 20 deg. angle , like the one in the last picture.

Last edited:

Latest posts