• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project 80

Well I picked up a ton of parts today of Blake so now i need to put them all on my truck. Ill snap some pics when there all on the truck later tonight.

I didnt get as much done as I wanted but im tired of working on trucks today. I got the front cleaned up for the bumper which ill get on in the next couple days and put the roll bar in the bed.

Then for the suspension I got the front all done and started on the rear but the u bolts were a pain so i quit for the night. I got a hole cut in the floor and put in the duals and croxxmember too. Here is a couple pics. Im gonna get the rear done tomorrow night and hopefully get the ifs box mounted so i can finish the steering.

SDC10059.jpg

SDC10058.jpg

SDC10057.jpg

SDC10060.jpg

fawk that thing turned out TALL haha. glad to see you guys made some progress. sorry i couldn't stick around longer to help out. let me know if you want some help this weekend.

p.s. put your tube bed on there and ditch the fake roll bar :fawkdancesmiley:

rig looks good:beer:, pretty sure my next thrasher is going to be a first gen:cool:

what front springs are you running? X2 on the tall part daymn:eeek:

fawk that thing turned out TALL haha. glad to see you guys made some progress. sorry i couldn't stick around longer to help out. let me know if you want some help this weekend.

p.s. put your tube bed on there and ditch the fake roll bar :fawkdancesmiley:

I got the rear springs in last night, damn toyota bolt was siezed in the bushing and was a pain to get out. It looks alot better with the rear spring in thou, in the pic it looks huge. Im getting a new set of front fenders tomorrow too so it will look better with ones that aren't cut out. Ill get some pics tomorrow after I get the new fenders on and roll it out of the garage to clean up all the dirt that came off the frame and under body.

Im not plannig on working on it this weekend but next sunday( march 7th)ill be working on it if you wanna come over.

My welder sucks so im taking the truck to a buddys next week to put on the ifs box, sliders, make a front d line and maybe weld the rear.

Im looking at some 35" KM2's or 36" Iroks, im going to order them from work in the next month or so then it will look alot better too.

rig looks good:beer:, pretty sure my next thrasher is going to be a first gen:cool:

what front springs are you running? X2 on the tall part daymn:eeek:

There 4" marlin fronts and 3.5" old man emu's in the rear so its close to level but sits a little lower in the rear obviously.

There 4" marlin fronts and 3.5" old man emu's in the rear so its close to level but sits a little lower in the rear obviously.

ah i assume there new? and need to be broken in. if your going to DD this i would look into the new mtr:cool: im getting them in the 35in flavor:;

I pickup them up used so there already broken in and I was loking at the pitbull rocker radials(35x12.50x15) last night and was thinking of trying them out.

I pickup up some front fenders today from the junk yard and put those on and Im going to work on getting all the wireing finished up later today.

Heres some pics with the new fenders and the lift all finished. I still need to put on my front ARB bumper and gut the fenders flat with the headlight buckets.
truckbuild013.jpg

truckbuild015.jpg

truckbuild014.jpg

You sure those are 4"??? still looks tall, even if they have been used/broken in....

I got the springs and pretty much all my parts of blakeski and he said there 4" maybe it looks bigger with it just sitting on 33's. I went out and measured to the roof and its only 5' 11" so it really isnt as tall as it looks.

Started mocking the bumper up and I trimmed the fenders. I still need to take the bumper back off and notch alittle bit to get it closer to the core support.

truckbuild018.jpg

truckbuild017.jpg

truckbuild016.jpg

Last edited:
yes those are 4 inch springs, i bought them from skinny pedal here on the board and he ran them lightly on his rig i had them for a few , its his tires that make it look huge, i had 35"s on my rig with them and it looked great even with a 2 in. body lift:awesomework:

the bumper looks great chris! glad to see ya getting after this, :D

ill try and find some pics of how it looked on flat ground:beer:

edit:
dont want to thread jack but heres what she looked like when all those very parts were on my rig,hope this clears everyones judgement:cool:
2t.jpg

4t.jpg

Last edited:
Good deal hey how much do you want for your coil and igniter if youll part with them? I think my igniter is bad?

Thanks for the flat gound pics, I dont think it helps that the garage door is only 7' tall so it looks bigger in the garage. in a couple weeks ill have a little more of your truck on mine too when I get those doors and bed.

I decided on the 35" pitbull rockers today so im gonna order them up at the end of march/begining of april and I think im going with a copper metallic paint job with black sliders,bumpers and roll bar once I get all the straight body parts on.

Im looking at a single stage, here is the link. I dont know if it is really great paint but im liking the price and i think it will turn out good.

http://www.paintforcars.com/kitu_coppermetallic.html

Looks nice:awesomework: can't wait to see it.

Yeah is coming along pretty good so far. Its getting pickep up tonight to get the rock sliders put on and the ifs box mounted. Were also going to make a square front driveline for it when its at the shop. I think were going to start on evrything tonight so hpefully all that is done before monday so i can get it back to figure out all the wireing problems. God i hate wireing:mad: