• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project: Another covered Wagon

yea I gotta get a new whip for the welder so i can mock up the front and get it dialed in. axles are in the garage just about ready to throw in. snow doesnt help when you have to build your jeep in a 10 by 20 carport!

So I know im horrible at keeping up a build thread, and no I dont take pictures of every little bracket I build and bolts I turn but heres a few new pictures. Alot left to do but its getting closer.

2008_1202Jeep0104.jpg

2008_1202Jeep0105.jpg

2008_1202Jeep0106.jpg

2008_1202Jeep0108.jpg

:hi: Sure is looking nice!!
What did your wheelbase end up at?

You going to test run it without front fenders, or is it going to be complete before it sees the trails..

:hi: Sure is looking nice!!
What did your wheelbase end up at?

You going to test run it without front fenders, or is it going to be complete before it sees the trails..

Thanks Bruce!

Wheelbase is about 108 inches. Im thinking Ill have the fenders built by the time I test it out. Im hopeing to make a break in run within the next month, month and a half is things keep going smoothly. :awesomework:

okay guys a few more pictures. Ive finished up the steering, oil pan skid, front fenders which I tied through my cowl into my A pillar hoping that my cowl wont be completely destroyed, we'll see. installed cutting brakes and Ive just started on the skid and the frame tie ins for the cage. Things are looking good, rig should be out with in a month.

27.jpg

26.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

Well got a majority of everything wrapped up and took the jeep out for its break in run. Here's a few pictures

wheeling5-10-09009.jpg

wheeling5-10-09014.jpg

wheeling5-10-09018.jpg

wheeling5-10-09031.jpg