• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project; gin & juice

hink311 said:
3'' dynomax race bullet. when the engine builder had the cam cut, they recomended to run a little back pressure.

Exactly what i need 3" with a little back pressure. Thanks

im thinking satin black chassis and candyapple red with a little more than average metal flake. really want it to pop in the sun . :****: ive seen it on a old hot rod and it looks bad ass. gonna have the engine firewall painted ,all the dash and upper console . then prolly bed line the inner floors.

Wow, this is probably the nicest jeep/buggy I've seen in a while. Hope to see it sometime. :eek:

HHHHHMMMMMMM :fish:
being built in West Monroe La.

Heck, I just want to know if we are gonna be seeing it on Duck Dynasty or be seeing Si out on the trail anytime soon.

nealcj8 said:
THAT THING IS BAD ASS I LOVE THE COOLER RACK :****:

I already spotted that "Boat Buckle" and I've gotta get me one of those! :****:

Really looking forward to seeing finished product, that thing is flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

Any idea on color theme yet?

drycreekjeep said:
updates/??!!

The chassis is at the powdercoater and the tub is at the painters. I should have the chassis back next week but the tub is several weeks out. We're hoping to have it in Hot Springs for the Hog Wild Shootout in February.

BadRockOffroad said:
HHHHHMMMMMMM :fish:
being built in West Monroe La.

Heck, I just want to know if we are gonna be seeing it on Duck Dynasty or be seeing Si out on the trail anytime soon.

That would be pretty cool. Yeah, we live in the same town as Duck Dynasty. I see them in town every now and then. Maybe they'll see it and want to put it on the show!

TacomaJD said:
I already spotted that "Boat Buckle" and I've gotta get me one of those! :****:
Really looking forward to seeing finished product, that thing is flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem
Any idea on color theme yet?

The chassis is being coated in Matte Black and the tub will be painted with House of Kolor "Brandywine".