• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project - Jj-m1

Double J

Specs:
Trail beater scale chassis
stealth type tranny
TLT axles
65T axiom on order (so integy 45t for mockup)
TQ3 modded for proportional rear steer
JP knunkles
Moped ESC
Inet RC wideners
Tires are undesided; choices are 2.2 Dirt Hawgs or 1.9 Jakks wheels. with either chrome or black Powder coated rims.

this will probably be a slow build cause I have other things going on.

Oh yeah pics.

I may switch to links but this is it for now.

Dcp02783.jpg

Dcp02784.jpg

Dcp02785.jpg

WB should be at 11.5"
Dcp02786.jpg

Dcp02787.jpg

Dcp02788.jpg

Dcp02793.jpg

Dcp02794.jpg

just to show it with a pede in it.
Dcp02790.jpg

Dcp02792.jpg

Last edited:
hotwheels000 said:
I am no engineer but I think that is going to give you more torque at the spindle arm,good idea:D

well, the pivot arms pivot point would be where you would get more torque. but you would have a give/take. the more torque the less throw you would get out of it, meaning less steering. but could be tuned or even adjustable.

Yes there are shackles on both ends. One is Tightened down so it won't move and the other I've put a Revolver type of shackle on it.

I added the additional shackle to get extra hight because of the body I'm running.
I may switch to links to get the GC I really want. But I'll try it this way first.

I'll have some more pics tonight. To show the ride as it sites without the revolver type shackles that I Put on. I don't want to show the body until it's painted.

I'm running the Dirt Hawgs. Anyone have feed back on their performance here in WA with the rain and all.

Dcp02805.jpg

Dcp02806.jpg

Last edited:
REVOLVERS!! thats going to be f'n sweet man. Like this scale ****. I just lined up a trade for a tlt. a 200$ tech 9 for the almost rtr tlt. not bad. its the famous 200$ crawler in the for sale section here still. Needs redone bad but it'll git r dun.

Looks like I'm switching to a link set up.

I'm sending my engineer a set of springs to work on another project for me. so I've decided to 4 link all the way around.

I'll get pics of the set up before I ship them out though.

Well the springs are on their way to the engineer and the 4 links are on.
I'll remount the tranny tonight and should be able to drive it by Friday.

I'm leaving the servo on the axle for testing but will move it to the frame shortly after. I've also set it up with 4 wheel steering just cause it's fun, but will lock it out.

PICS.
Trying to figure the ride hight before making the upper links.
each delrin piece is 1/2 thick. this is 3" of GC.
DCP02836.jpg

DCP02837.jpg

DCP02838.jpg

2.5" GC.
DCP02840.jpg

DCP02841.jpg

DCP02842.jpg

Well I went with the 3" GC
DCP02859.jpg

The manditory shot.
DCP02854.jpg

DCP02858.jpg