• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project Peanut Butter Jelly

This is about ride height, will be an inch or two taller. Got the X in the back also.

556.jpg

559.jpg

Thanks guys. Luggs, we definitely have to get something set up, it'll be nice to actually do some local wheelin:cool:

Since big tires destroy the world, I recentered some old wheels off a trailer that got scrapped a while ago. These should work well for driving to church on Sunday, and other daily driving duties

573.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got off my ass and finished the other two pizza cutters

636.jpg

633.jpg

Disclaimer: I used a holesaw to cut a hole in this tire. Look up the tire pyrolosis video if you need to know why

1308937195447.jpg

624.jpg

627.jpg

642.jpg

573.jpg

When you want to mount tires on it let me know i have a bead hammer and bars....ill come over and help you out.

All ready have all my wheels/tires mounted for it, thanks for the offer though. You still have your roundy round car?

I bet you could do some mean rear steer donuts with the skinnies....

Yes, I can't wait for the day I get to try :redneck:

Cut apart some old driveshafts this weekend. This is the easiest way I have found to do this.

Grind the weld down

666.jpg

Make two cuts, opposite sides

663.jpg

Cut around the weld, then hammer a chisel into the cuts you made

660.jpg

You'll be left with a pile of drive shaft parts

657.jpg

let me know when ur ready to test run her....206-909-9927....emmett...i dig it

liking your idea with the making the two cuts after grinding. when im building my drivelines its usually just cutoff wheel to the weld than hit it with a chisel till they seperate. What U-Joint sizes are you gonna running on this beast? What did you get the D-Lines out of?

Keep up the good work!:beer:

Ya done yet?

:corn:

Of course not

liking your idea with the making the two cuts after grinding. when im building my drivelines its usually just cutoff wheel to the weld than hit it with a chisel till they seperate. What U-Joint sizes are you gonna running on this beast? What did you get the D-Lines out of?

Keep up the good work!:beer:

1410 joints, they are the stock 2.5 ton driveshafts :beer: