• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project Will's Willys

What's going to be available from the parts truck?

I will be using the hood and grill and misc little parts off the parts rig. The rest of the truck will get cut up unless there is interest in it. Like I said, there is a lot of rust, it has a goofy international bed on it and running gear is use less to me. I do have a decent grill and hood to go on it if you want it for a tube project. :stirpot:

I need some advise. I will probably be getting a set of scout 2 axles. My plan is to run the scout 44 spring under with rancho 44044 2.5 inch lift springs. Considering this will be a street rig, is there any down fall to running this setup? I know caster can be a problem with these axles, but I can always rotate the C's.

I will be using the hood and grill and misc little parts off the parts rig. The rest of the truck will get cut up unless there is interest in it. Like I said, there is a lot of rust, it has a goofy international bed on it and running gear is use less to me. I do have a decent grill and hood to go on it if you want it for a tube project. :stirpot:

I'm always interested in more projects:haha:. How bad is the rust on the cab?