• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 97
Re: Re: Project Wimpykid

Yup...harder than it looks on video.

I'm sure tube stuff could crawl it in 2wd....but we had a tough time on it.

When I was there I made it up that part pretty easy I just blasted it and ran my right side over that big ass rock on the right and was up it. Sheila hill was my big problem I hit and beat on it till it was 240 degrees and let it cool and pretty much tried so I thought every gear I had until I started to slip the clutch and I stopped but I'll get up it :****: :driving:

As of tomorrow at 2:30 I will have over 70 hours at work in 5 days. Hard to get anything done on the project like that. Hopefully we can get it finished Saturday, so I can clean things up and paint over the next week or so. Where is a good place to get remote reservoir mounts or would 1/2" rubber and big azz hose clamps work?

When is the next planned ride? May not be completely ready for next weekend, but any time after that is a GO! :driving:

Will do. I'm thinking the top of sheila hill to the bottom will be the testing point for for the new cage flashemifyougotem. Think I can make it to the dirt ledge at top, just don't know where I will land if I don't let off :dunno:

If Charlie gets his rig running like his mustang, SRRS lookout.

wimpykid said:
Will do. I'm thinking the top of sheila hill to the bottom will be the testing point for for the new cage flashemifyougotem. Think I can make it to the dirt ledge at top, just don't know where I will land if I don't let off :dunno:

If Charlie gets his rig running like his mustang, SRRS lookout.
its just a little 5.0 with 100 shot of gas on it :driving: and those stock Rockwell shaft would never live with that motor :****: