• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Propane fill station around Cullman, AL

L

lowbudgetjunk

I have two out of date propane tanks for forklifts. I got a personal favor to get them filled last time and don't want to burn that bridge or over ask for something that was a favor. I have one tank that has a cut ring, so it can never be certified again I guess and one that is out of date by a couple of years. I would like to go riding Saturday upcoming if at all possible and it will require propane and a new brake line.

Anyhow, suggestions or places are appreciated. I will pay a little extra to have them filled if it is from someone's personal tank. If it is a business, it is illegal. Please PM me said illegal business so as not to alert the authorities :****:

No rush. Just whenever y'all get done with it. Building this house, I don't have time to do anything.

Kel, make sure next time we see each other that u give me your 2 tanks. I'll bring good dated ones for ya. My welding supply don't give a dam and will swap me tanks for good ones. I'd swap u. No prob. I guess you know that you will have to remind me !!!

kushKrawlin said:
Kel, make sure next time we see each other that u give me your 2 tanks. I'll bring good dated ones for ya. My welding supply don't give a dam and will swap me tanks for good ones. I'd swap u. No prob. I guess you know that you will have to remind me !!!

Will do. It would be nice to be able to have a back up just in case. So far, I've been able to go two full days on one tank and its still showing 1/4 tank.
zayne2427 said:
No rush. Just whenever y'all get done with it. Building this house, I don't have time to do anything.

I was going to try and go riding this Saturday if at all possible. If theres a time before then, I could come by and pick it up.

Your welcome to come get it whenever you want. I'll check dates on them tonight and make sure to get a good tank for ya