• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Propane swap

Wickedyota97

looking to swap to propane. Is it better to try and find the different parts here and there or buy the kit?

Buy the whole kit from a reputable company such as Gotpropane.com.

Cary is one of the best persons you can deal with in the off road industry. His kits and CUSTOMER SERVICE are top notch with the best components. I have his kit on my 22R and it is one of the best things i have done to my rig. If you piece a kit together you may run into issues that buying a whole kit will eliminate, for example all of the R and D has been done for you and you get everything to make it work.

Just my 2 cents, for what it is worth.

I pieced mine together..It took a little research and time to get it together. The only reason I saved any money doing that was the company I was working for at the time had an account with a forklift company and I got good pricing.
The main reason for going with a company like Gotpropane would be the customer service if you ran into problems or you have a custom install.

I've never personally dealt with got propane, but he is about the only vendor that ive seen that gets on here and answer questions, he would have to be the only source I would buy from.And it sure is nice not to have any problems when you are done with an upgrade.

Re:

Buddy gets on here and helps ppl all the time without trying to sell his stuff first. And hes local. Carey at GotPropane has been good too.

Buddy's info is here:
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=53772.0

I have alot of buddies that have had great luck with got propane. I got my parts from a forklift at a junkyard and have been running strong for about 2 years. If i had the money at the time i wouldve ordered a kit because its put together for that purpose and just much simpler. In my opinion if you have the funds just order the kit because its guaranteed to work and you dont have to worry about it.